Hey everyone, before the month ends I really think you should pick up a copy of Action&Fitness; Magazine. Not just because Roxanne Guinoo is on the cover, but that could be a valid reason.
But if you do check it out for the cover, I wrote not just one, nor two, but four articles featured on the cover, plus one more inside. Here’s a sneak peek:
- COVER STORY: Sweating in Style (p. 44) Keep fit while staying in style with the proper and recommended sportswear.
- Six Workout Myths vs. Facts (p. 62) Fitness myths demystified.
- Yogurt or No-gurt? (p. 32) It’s the latest craze in town — but read this first before you ride the fro-yo bandwagon.
- Boost Your Booty (p. 70) Give your booty a natural boost with these butt-busting moves.
- Tricep Toning (p. 72) Get rid of those “batwing” arms with these easy steps. (BONUS! listen to an excerpt from this article)
A&F;‘s November issue is on all major magazine stands now, so go get it!