My mom sounded alarm bells on my hair a few months ago. She told me it was getting thin on top, and my forehead looked wider and higher than it used to. (Receding hairline? NOOOOOOO!)
Since then I’ve been using a hair fall control shampoo and tonic from the dermatologist’s office. I don’t know if it’s just my imagination or if my hair has really begun to regain its thickness. However, it’s also made my hair feel more coarse. Weird!
Without knowing about my hair woes, Dove one day sent me a basket of goodies from their new Dove Damage Therapy line.
- Nourishing Oil Care Nutri-Oil Serum: improves dull and frizzy hair without lustre and shine
- Intense Repair Daily Treatment Conditioner: a conditioner plus treatment for stronger, smoother, and softer hair
- Intense Repair Conditioner: to be used in tandem with
- Intense Repair Shampoo: offers 9 times less split ends in just 3 washes
- Intense Repair Overnight Treatment: restores depleted protein, to be used at least once a week
- 2-Step Treatment: repairs hair exposed to frequent styling
- Intense Repair Treatment Mask: weekly treatment that reconstructs the hair’s internal structure while protecting from damaging styling habits and environmental factors
All these bottles will certainly last me a long while! I’m about to use the treatment mask, just to deep-condition my hair. I’m not sure how different the daily treatment conditioner is from the regular conditioner, and the overnight treatment sounds like it does the same thing as the treatment mask (only that one is a serum and the other is a creme).