I enjoy looking at my visitor stats just because it gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling to know that people actually do read what I have to say in this little pocket of the Internet. Ü Some come in through direct links from fellow bloggers, while others stumble in through search engine results that may or may not give them what they were looking for. While the search strings I get generally aren’t as cringe-worthy as Ade’s, I do get some interesting hits.
- my poor hungry experience philippines essay: Uh, okay. I’m not Claire Danes.
- puppy in my pocket sets: How cute!
- bikini girls in boracay: I should have expected this search result given my posting about bikinis and Boracay in the same month. Still, pervy!
- nothing is sound CD trojan: Yep. I wrote about that.
- scrufus: Hi J!
- Noelle “This Summer”: You really wanna know what I’ve been up to this summer? Heh.
- free URL file+switchfoot+music+listen online: You might be interested in downloading Switchfoot’s free unreleased song, “Daylight To Break.”
- I’ve got a whole in my pocket, my pocket, my pocket lyrics: Keep on looking, man. But remember, “whole” and “hole” are not the same thing. Need I point you to my grammar rant?
- a women using a rocket pocket: EEEEWWWW!
- dont go to the beach the next day if you have a sunburn: Point taken. I’m still peeling.
- supergirl cosplay: Interesting. I really should post up that old pic of my toddler self in costume.
- girls on coco beach: I shudder to think what this search string really means. Get away from me, you perv. Far, far away.
Despite some creepy search hits, I like knowing who’s reading. So, how did you get here?