Prepare yourself for Christmas lamon by keeping fit with Action&Fitness; Magazine‘s December issue. It’s also colored purple, this year’s holiday color! Ü Check out Melissa Ricks on the cover.
Here’s your sneak peek at my five articles published this month:
- Running Afoul (p. 68) Habits that ruin your runs. (with thanks to Takbo.ph forum members)
- Tearing Up the Trails (p. 76) Take bicycling a notch higher by riding up and down muddy and rocky slopes. (I wrote about this for Trippin’, my travel and adventure blog.)
- Breaking Free of Machines (p. 78) An introduction to bodyweight training.
- WORKOUT: Blast Off with Burpees (p. 80) It’s not what you think.
- TESTED: Speedo UV Sensor (p. 92) This is not a watch for contact sports, but it’s a great watch for the outdoors.
The December issue is also A&F;‘s Running Special, so if you’re thinking of lacing up to burn off the holiday calories, this is a must-read!